Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

A warm welcome to my humble space in cyberland. I hope you'll have a meaningful visit.
Assalamualaikum and Good Morning,

I arrived at my house around 6pm...So tired..But, i am very happy cause i will iftar with my family...I doing my tarawih at mosque. It finished at 10.30pm..So faster right?hehe..I'm not 'khusyuk' in solat tarawih coz, i am very full..huhu..diff with yesterday story (Thursday) :-)

In my class, madam told us that we have to go iftar at mosque IIUM, because many organization prepare food for iftar. So, many type of food has prepared at there. For example, Malaysia club, Yamani club etc. So, i decided to iftar at mosque..But, once i arrived at mosque, not many food and every was finish already...uwaaa. I'm just take 3 kurma and then, i go upstair..fortunately, i bring water and 1 packet biscuit (2 kpg)...So, my iftar today is 3kurma, 2p biscuit & water cooler water...huhu...

After i go back to mahallah, i go to cafe and buy Nasi Putih + Tomyam..Frankly, my iftar actually at around 11pm.

For today iftar (in my lovely hometown)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...