Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

A warm welcome to my humble space in cyberland. I hope you'll have a meaningful visit.
Assalamualaikum and Good Evening,


urm, I was very upset today...It is not like expected day...uwaaa. Madam was angry with us. It is because some students was late regularly. So, her patient was end today. I want to apologize with her tomorrow b'cause, i fell guilty coz i am late too for today (it is because i do not know that her class was change - and not easy to get parking if you are late : 2.13pm). I am so terrified..It not easy right to study without you teacher bless...O Allah, pls guide me in anything that i do i my life..Ameen


* Shouldn't never feel afraid of anything...As long as we follow HIS guidance all the way ♥ *


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...