Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

A warm welcome to my humble space in cyberland. I hope you'll have a meaningful visit.
Assalamualaikum and Good Evening,

Im in hospital now..not because of i am sick. It is because of my grandfather was sick..I was company him..Not only me, my mom also...
Actually, he gets fever from Friday (once im at home) & his leg was 'bengkak & merah'.
From begin, we dont want to let him stay in hospital, only to check up his leg. But, because of his diabetise was high..he was arrested...
O Allah, I hope that my grandfather will be fine and will be go home tomorrow..Ameen...May Allah 'makbul' my wish...Ameen...I want to celebrate Eid with my whole family mawaddah and sakinah,..Ameen...Pls YA ALLAH...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...